June 15, 2007
I went to our neighborhood pool for the first time today with mommy and daddy. I really liked riding around the pool in my crab floatie but I liked swimming with my daddy the most! I even sat on the side of the pool and jumped in to my mommy! I can't wait to go to the pool again!
Splish Splashin' At The Pool
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Such a big boy!! Hope we get to see him soon!! And of course, you and Bran too Courtney!! He he he... The cousins down South!! C and R
What a fun day, Jackson! Kaitlyn has the same crab floatie at her Nanny and Pappy's! Maybe you and Kaitlyn can go swimming together next week sometime!
Congrats on your son Court. How are you doing? This is David J by the way.
Aunt Les needs to come back to KC and swim with her little buddy!!!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment