Jackson had some special news to tell everyone for Christmas. Mommy helped him tell our news by making him a special shirt! "Ho, Ho, Ho"
"I'm going to be a BIG BRO!"
This was a little like deja vu for us because 2 years ago at Christmas we had special cookies made to tell our parents that we were expecting our first child. This year it was fun to have Jackson share the news that we are having another baby in August! We are so excited to add to our family! We can't wait!




7 comments:
Jackson...I am SO excited that you will be a big brother!! We are going to have so much fun with another baby in the family!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Mema
Jackson- I'm happy that Dawson will have a cousin close to his age to play with! I love you buddy!
Aunt Les
Congratulations!
Jackson will love being a big brother. He can teach him or her,how to bust knuckles.
Aunt Cindy
Big Congrats to you guys! Jackson is going to be such a GREAT big brother. What a wonderful christmas gift!
Jackson,
You are going to be such a great BIG brother! Congratulations to you all and Merry Christmas!
How exciting! Congratulations on your happy news!
The Froehlich's
We need new pictures!!!
XOXOX
Mema
Post a Comment