CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Baby T Is A GIRL!

February 28, 2008

Today I am 15 weeks pregnant and we had our first sonogram to find out that my dream has come true, we are going to have a little girl to add to our wonderful family! We are so excited for Jackson to have a little sister, Ella! We hope you enjoy Miss Ella's first pictures! We are so excited! We will have more pictures to share in 2 weeks when I have another sonogram!




5 comments:

Joe and Kelly said...

Congrats! Parker's favorite books are Ella the Elegant Elephant series! She is going to be excited to see you have picked that name.

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

We are so excited for you guys. Little girls are so much fun!!

Marsha said...

I am so excited!! I can't wait to buy something PINK!!
Woot! Woot!!

XOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so excited! Jackson will have so much fun with his little sister!
Love, Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

A little boy and now a little girl! It's so fun! Jackson will be a great big bro!
Love,
Aunt Nicole