February 3, 2008
We went to Aunt Nicole and Uncle Paul's house tonight for a Super Bowl party! Mommy and Daddy both enjoyed playing Guitar Heroes (kind of addicting) as well as eating a lot of yummy food. Jackson had fun checking out everything in the basement, especially the waterfall and urinal.
Jackson's 1st Super Bowl Party
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Jackson, you and Daddy sure look handsome in those wigs!
Jackson...I think you and Mommy and Daddy need your own Guitar Hero!
You are such a fun little guy!
I love you bunches and bunches!
XOXOXOX
Mema
I can't believe Daddy let Mommy put that blonde wig on you!
Love,
Aunt Les
Oh my gosh! Jackson is the cutest! We love him so much!
Aunt Nicole
Jackson, What a fun time you had! You are a sweetheart!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment