CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sesame Street Live

February 2, 2008

We ventured downtown to the new Sprint Center to watch Sesame Street Live! The three of us had a great time watching all of the Sesame Street characters sing and dance! When the curtain opened, Jackson's face lit up and his mouth dropped open! He loved it even though he wasn't feeling 100%. We had great seats down on the floor thanks to Mema & Papa! Jackson even got to pick out a souvenir, a Big Bird stuffed animal! We can't wait to go back next year!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Jackson...I sure hope you are feeling better! I am glad you got to go to Sesame Street!
Hugs and Kisses!
Mema

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

We're glad that you're feeling better, Jackson! Looks like you had LOTS of fun last night!!

Joe and Kelly said...

Hey next time let me know I work right next to the Sprint Center and could've given you my parking pass! Looks like a lot of fun. I remember taking Connor boy out in the cold night air for his croup. Seems once he had his first case his colds always started with that BARK. Feel better.