CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Will You Be My Valentine?

February 14, 2008

Jackson had a fun and exciting Valentine's Day today! We started the day off at the doctor and then we headed to Mommy's school so we could celebrate Valentine's Day with her kindergarten class! Jackson loved playing with the kids as well as eating the fruit that was for the kabobs! Jackson is a social little guy and enjoyed giving Allison and Tanya hugs and kisses, what a flirt! We ended the day by setting up the cool tent Nana and Poppa got Jackson today so he could play in it before getting ready for bed! Jackson hopes everyone had a wonderful day! Hugs and Kisses! XOXOXO

4 comments:

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Love the slideshow! I'm glad I got to see you today, Jackson!

Marsha said...

Jackson, it looks like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!
Kindergarten is always fun, especially when there is a party!

Hugs and kisses!
Mema

Joe and Kelly said...

Jackson I'm so glad you made it to the party. It was so fun seeing you and how big you are getting. I'll let you know when our big year end ice cream social will be so you can be sure not to miss out on that one!

Anonymous said...

Jackson, it looks like you had a great time at the party! Love those cute pics!
Love, Nana