CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jackson Visits The Easter Bunny

March 9, 2008

This afternoon we took Jackson to see the Easter Bunny and he rode the Easter train, twice! Jackson enjoyed visiting with the Easter Bunny, I wonder what he told him he wants in his Easter basket? We had a great day today! Below you can compare his picture from last year to this year and see how much he has changed!

Jackson 7 Months Old
Jackson 19 Months Old



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day you had! You look so handsome and I love your new sweater!
Love, Nana

Marsha said...

Jackson, you have had a very busy weekend! You look so cute with your new sweater and spiked up hair!! I love you bunches!
XOXOX
Mema

Anonymous said...

I love the sweater and the hair too!!
Love, Aunt Mindy

Anonymous said...

Cute! Jackson your mommy is such a great blogger! You should be proud of HER! :)
Love,
Nicole