April 5, 2008
Aunt Lesley and Dawson came over this evening to hang out with us. As soon as Dawson was out of his carrier Jackson insisted on holding him. Jackson would say, "hold, hold" so that is what he got to do. We were shocked that he was so interested in holding his baby cousin. Anytime I was holding him he would gently try to grab him and put him on his own lap! I think Jackson is going to be an awesome big brother by the way things went tonight! Here are some cute pictures of Jackson and Dawson!
Some Quality Time With Dawson
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Jackson,
You did a great job of holding Dawson! I can see you are going to be a good helper when Ella arrives!!
Hugs and kisses!
Mema
I can't believe Baby Dawson is almost a month old already . We need to visit him more often he looks like he is growing pretty fast .
Love, The Crabtree's
Jackson and Dawson are going to have fun growing up together! How cute they both are. :)
The Anderson's
Post a Comment