CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jackson Goes To Gymnastics

June 12, 2008

Daddy and Mema took Jackson to his first gymnastics class this morning. Mommy is sad that she has to miss the first few weeks since she is teaching summer school but she can't wait to see her little man in action! Mema and Daddy said Jackson did great and had a lot of fun, he did freak out at the end when they stamped his hands and feet! We will work on that! I know Jackson is excited to go to gymnastics again next week! Thank you Mema and Daddy for taking me today, I love you guys!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson, you are getting so big! It looks like you had a great time at gymnastics! Can't wait to see you!
Love, Nana and Papa

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Jackson, it looks like you had a GREAT time at gymnastics! How fun!:0)

Marsha said...

Jackson,
Gymnastics sure was fun! The best part was the frozen popsicle at the end of class!! You did a great job.
Hugs and kisses,
Mema

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to gymnastics with you...it looks so fun! Mema said you did a great job! :)

Love,
Aunt Les and Dawson

The Mama said...

Jackson you and Jax are in the same class! I thought that was you but I know your mommy best so I wasn't sure. We're excited to see you again next week.