June 29, 2008
We spent some time at the pool this afternoon despite the freezing cold water! Jackson didn't seem to mind it as much as Mommy and Daddy did! Dawson had his first experience at the pool today, I think he enjoyed sleeping more! Jackson even let Dawson use his crab floatie from last summer! We have been lucky with Jackson avoiding injuries and blood until today. Jackson tripped and fell and hit his lip and even mananged to chip a little piece of his tooth! Not fun! He sure was a tough boy!
Perfect Pool Weather
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Jackson, you sure have had a busy weekend! I hope your lip feels better! It is nice of you to share your old pool toys with Dawson!
Hugs and kisses,
Mema
Dawson and I had so much fun with you at the pool! Thank you for letting us use your crab floatie! Hopefully we can swim with you again soon!
Love,
Aunt Les and Dawson
Post a Comment