CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Read, Read, Read!

July 3, 2008
We have been very busy reading this summer, making weekly trips to the library to check out new books. We completed our 2nd book list this week, which means we have read a total of 40 books for the summer reading program! I hope Jackson's love for reading continues, he loves sitting and listening to stories! Since Jackson finished another list he was able to pick out his second free book and this time he chose a little board book about Trucks, I should have known! Tonight he had on his new floatie (Thank you Mema) and was carrying his book around, too cute!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Jackson, You are turning out to be a regular little Book Worm! High 5 on completing your second book list!!
XOXOXO
Mema
PS...I like the way you look in your alligator floatie!!