CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Celebration For Mommy & Ella

August 3, 2008
My mom and little sister threw a baby shower for myself and Ella this afternoon at our house. It was very nice having our family at our house to help celebrate the soon to be arrival of Ella! It is so hard to believe that she will be here in just a week or so! At my weekly appointment last week I was already dilated to a 1-2 and the doctor said she could touch the top of her head, yikes! I will be anxious to see what she says this Wednesday! If I keep having these contractions I am sure she will be here before the scheduled c-section on the 18th! I just hope I make it to Jackson's birthday on the 13th! What a fun afternoon we had and we are thankful for all of the wonderful gifts we were given! Thank you to my mom and little sis for making this a special day for me, you don't know how much it meant to me! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

What a fun day we had!!
Ella received many wonderful and useful gifts! She will be here before we know it!
XOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

I am happy we were all able to get together to celebrate Ella! What a great job Mema did on the food!

Love,
Les and Dawson