CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Glimpse At The Past 2 Years

August 13, 2008
It is so hard for Brandon and I to believe that our baby boy is 2 years old today, where has the time gone? These past 2 years have been very eventful for us! When I think back to the day Jackson was born I think about how sad I was because of the circumstances that occurred when he was finally born via emergency c-section. To think that our son came out not breathing and had to be resuscitated seems so surreal. Jackson was so sick when he was born and he has no complications at all from his rough start into the world which is amazing!
Jackson, you are the strongest little boy we know and you are a fighter! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and look forward to watching you grow up! We love seeing you smile every day and we love hearing those sweet little words that come out of your mouth. You are one special little man and we love you to pieces! Happy Birthday Jackson, you are the best thing that ever happened to us!
This slideshow highlights some of the events and memories we have had the past 2 years!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful slideshow of the last 2 years!!
Jackson, you are such a treasure!!
Happy Birthday!!
Hugs and kisses!
Mema