CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Too Early For Tee Ball?

August 20, 2008
Okay, not to brag or anything but Brandon and I swear Jackson has a pretty amazing swing for a 2 year old! The boy can hit a golf ball and a baseball like you would not believe! We played outside for a little bit tonight while Daddy and Poppy helped Jackson hit off of his tee. We are ready for tee ball!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Awesome job, Jackson!!
You can be the sports star and Ella can be your cheerleader!!
Go Jackson!! Yeah!!
XOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

Looks like we have a future "Hall of Famer"!!! I think that he is taking after his daddy.
Love, Papa and Nana

Anonymous said...

Wow Jackson! that is awesome buddy!!
Love,Aunt Mindy

The Gutierrez Gang said...

I think one of those was a for sure home run! Way to go Jackson!