CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

We Are Home

August 18, 2008
Our family of 4 arrived home yesterday afternoon and we are all doing great! Ella has already adjusted well to her new surroundings and we had a surprisingly good night last night! The home nurse visited us this morning to weigh Ella and to draw blood to check her levels for jaundice so hopefully we will get good news on that! Ella weighed 7lbs. 2oz. so her weight is great! Here are a few pictures from yesterday!




5 comments:

Marsha said...

What a beautiful family!
I love you all!
Hugs and kisses,
Mema

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Love the new background. It was great to see you guys tonight. Ella is adorable!

Joe and Kelly said...

Isn't she sweet. I'm sure Parker would not put her down either. When you feel like it give us a call and we will come see her! Congrats. What a blessing

Anonymous said...

Ella is so beautiful! We can't wait to take her pictures!!! What a great big bro Jackson is!
Love,
Aunt Nicole

Jen said...

I love the background- I'll have to check that out- how is it just like her blanket? Pretty great that everything is going well!