Septemeber 9, 2008
Today was Jackson's first day of PDO! Jackson was very excited about going to school this morning and as soon as we got there he immediately started playing, I think he forgot that Mommy, Daddy and Ella were even there! Of course Mommy had to shed a few happy tears as she watched her little boy interact with other kiddos in a new environment! Ms. Tami said that Jackson cried off and on for the few hours he was there because he missed his Mommy and Daddy, we missed him too! We were so proud of him for being a good boy at school today!
Jackson Goes To School
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
I'll bet that was so hard! I can't imagine what it will be like with Kohen!
As for the backpack...I saw that one at Baby Gap (isn't that where it's from?!?) Anyway, I told my mom, "If only Kohen were going to school, I'd buy that in a heartbeat!" So cute!
You are growing up way too fast!!
This brings tears to Meme's eyes too!!
Big Hugs and Big Kisses!
XOXOXO
I can't believe you are off to "school"! You are such a big boy now! I love you!
Aunt Les
You are such a big boy going off to school already, Jackson. You looked mighty handsome for your first day!:0)
Jackson, you are getting so big! We are so proud of you. We are sure that you will have a great time with your new friends. We love you.
Love, Nana and Papa
Jackson,
You are such a big boy going to school like Jake and Taylor! We are proud of you! We love you!
Uncle Paul, Aunt Nicole, Jake, and Tay
Post a Comment