CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

One Month Old

September 14, 2008
Ella is a month old today! Here are a few pictures I took of her today and of course there is one of her big brother too sporting his mohawk Daddy did today!

She is really smiling in this picture!

Our little princess

Without the hairbow What a cool mohawk!

7 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh My Gosh, these pictures crack me up!! That smile of Ella's and the NO SMILE from Jackson!~!
Too precious for words!

XOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

So cute! What a big smile!
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Too cute! love the smile Ella , Jackson your hair looks awesome!!
Love, Aunt Mindy

The Gutierrez Gang said...

I can't believe it's alreay been a month! She is a very adorable girl!

Anonymous said...

Jackson, you are such a stud with that hair! Ella, you are so adorable with that huge bow and your big smile! I love you both!

Aunt Les

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it's already been a month...they are both so ADORABLE! I love looking at their site.
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Ella you are beautiful! Jack... we love the mohawk! We love you both!
Love,
The Andersons