October 26, 2008
Part of our neighborhood had their 2nd annual "Halloween Parade" for the kiddos! There weren't too many kids in costumes due to the extra windy weather but Mommy, Mema, Jackson and Ella braved that blustery wind! This year Jackson is a fireman and Ella is his girly Dalmation puppy! Thanks Mema for adding that extra "girly" touch to her costume!
Halloween Parade
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
You guys look so adorable! love the costumes .
Love,Aunt Mindy
Oh my gosh....Jackson and Ella look so handsome/adorable!! We love the costumes. Especially the pink girly touch on the dalmation!!!
They look so cute! I'll be lucky if I get Kohen in his costume this year. He is SO not interested.
I love, love, LOVE the pictures!!
They look so darn cute!!
I hope that the weather is better for Halloween!!
XOXOXO
Mema
Jackson and Ella,
You look so cute! And I love your costumes.
Love, Nana
Could they be any cuter??? NO! I love it!
Aunt Nicole
Post a Comment