November 9, 2008
Last night before we went to bed Jackson pushed his step stool over to the counter so he could eat the M&M's that were sitting on the counter. I told him he couldn't have anymore before bed so I moved the bowl on top of the refrigerator so he couldn't reach them. The little stinker moved his step stool to the refrigerator and tried to reach the M&M's. I felt bad for him since he was working so hard to get those M&M's so I told him if he said his ABC's that he could have the candy, what the boy will do to get some chocolate!
Jackson Knows His ABC's
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 10:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Great job!! I am so proud of you!!
Love you bunches!
XOXOXO
Mema
Too cute! Jackson sure does love his chocolate.
Aunt Mindy
Jackson, you are so smart! Great job.
Love, Nana and Papa
That's great! I'm never above bribery with Kohen!
Jackson,you are one awesome young man!
Aunt Cindy
Too adorable!!!
Love,
Aunt Nicole
Post a Comment