January 14, 2009
Well it is hard to think that another month has passed by so quickly and our little girl is already 5 months old! Ella continues to make us smile and laugh every day with the funny smiles and looks she gives! Ella is a chatter box, the girl loves to talk! Ella is also getting pretty good at sitting up on her own, such a big girl! Jackson continues to love his sister and he takes great care of her, she absolutely adores him! Happy 5 Month Birthday Miss Ella, we love you!
I am 5 months old!
Mommy's girl
Check out the slobber!




4 comments:
What a doll! I can't believe she's already 5 months!
Happy 5 month birthday, Ella! I can't belive how fast the time has gone!!
Ella, you are a beautiful little girl! And, an animal print diva just like your Aunt Nicole and cousin Tay!
We love you Ella!
Nicole
Who is a BIG girl???
Love the pictures!
Hugs,
Mema
Post a Comment