February 14, 2009
Not only is today Valentine's Day but it is also Ella's 6 month birthday! We had a great lunch at Ginger Sue's and then we headed downtown to see Bob the Builder Live! The four of us had a great Valentine's Day spending it together as a family! Jackson got a new crane truck and book today and Ella got two new outfits, a hat and a new headbow! Brandon was very thoughtful and got me a wonderful spa package that I am so looking forward to using and I got him an Apple iphone! Valentine's Day is special for Brandon and I because that is when we got engaged! We hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day!
Not only is today Valentine's Day but it is also Ella's 6 month birthday! We had a great lunch at Ginger Sue's and then we headed downtown to see Bob the Builder Live! The four of us had a great Valentine's Day spending it together as a family! Jackson got a new crane truck and book today and Ella got two new outfits, a hat and a new headbow! Brandon was very thoughtful and got me a wonderful spa package that I am so looking forward to using and I got him an Apple iphone! Valentine's Day is special for Brandon and I because that is when we got engaged! We hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day!




2 comments:
It looks like the Tankesley family had a great day!!
Love the pictures!
Mema
How cute! Your kids are precious!
Post a Comment