CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Easter Bunny Visit

April 5, 2009
Jackson and Ella went to visit the Easter Bunny this afternoon and they both loved him! Ella loved him so much that as soon as I put her down on his lap she turned around and grabbed his whiskers and didn't let go! Jackson is so excited for the Easter Bunny to visit our house!

5 comments:

Marsha said...

What a nice Easter bunny to let Ella pull on his hair!! lol
Too cute!!
XOXOXO
Mema

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Cute pic!! We're excited for the Easter Bunny to visit us too!!

Jamie said...

Where did you take them? I haven't taken K but it might be a fun spring break activity for us. I haven't told him much about the Easter Bunny and I'm not sure why. I guess this week I'll have to really play it up!

Anonymous said...

So cute!
Love. Nana

Anonymous said...

How adorable!
Love,
Uncle Paul & Aunt Nicole