May 14, 2009
Okay, it is hard for me to think about Ella being a year old in 3 months, yikes! Miss Ella has changed so much and it all seemed to happen in a week. She now has a tooth that has popped through and the one next to it is almost through as well! Ella has become mobile, she scoots across the floor like a little inchworm! Two weeks ago when I came home from work she said "bye bye" and "Momma" and I about lost it, two words in one day! We will visit the pediatrician next Thursday for her 9 month check up so we will have some growth stats then! I do know when she was admitted to the hospital on Friday that she was weighing in at 17lbs. 1 oz. Here are some pictures I took of Ella today while we were outside and then some inside for our usual monthly posing!
Okay, it is hard for me to think about Ella being a year old in 3 months, yikes! Miss Ella has changed so much and it all seemed to happen in a week. She now has a tooth that has popped through and the one next to it is almost through as well! Ella has become mobile, she scoots across the floor like a little inchworm! Two weeks ago when I came home from work she said "bye bye" and "Momma" and I about lost it, two words in one day! We will visit the pediatrician next Thursday for her 9 month check up so we will have some growth stats then! I do know when she was admitted to the hospital on Friday that she was weighing in at 17lbs. 1 oz. Here are some pictures I took of Ella today while we were outside and then some inside for our usual monthly posing!




2 comments:
What a little ham!!
Happy 9 month birthday, Miss Ella!
Love you bunches and bunches!
Mema
Happy 9 month Birthday Ella Rose!!
Love you!
Aunt Mindy
Post a Comment