June 21, 2009
Today we helped Brandon celebrate his 3rd Father's Day! The kiddos and I treated Daddy to lunch at one of his favorite places, McCormick and Schmick's and boy was it delicious! After lunch we did some shopping on the Plaza and at Zona Rosa! After shopping we went home and headed to Nana and Poppy's pool where we all had a great time swimming! The kids and I gave Daddy a special treat bag and he also got his 3rd stepping stone with the kiddos footprints, it turned out so cute! Brandon has another special gift coming sometime this week, as soon as it arrives we will post pictures! Today was such a perfect day for a perfect husband and Daddy! Brandon is the most amazing Dad and I love watching him interact with our kids, who could ask for anything more?! We love you so much Brandon, you are the best!
Today we helped Brandon celebrate his 3rd Father's Day! The kiddos and I treated Daddy to lunch at one of his favorite places, McCormick and Schmick's and boy was it delicious! After lunch we did some shopping on the Plaza and at Zona Rosa! After shopping we went home and headed to Nana and Poppy's pool where we all had a great time swimming! The kids and I gave Daddy a special treat bag and he also got his 3rd stepping stone with the kiddos footprints, it turned out so cute! Brandon has another special gift coming sometime this week, as soon as it arrives we will post pictures! Today was such a perfect day for a perfect husband and Daddy! Brandon is the most amazing Dad and I love watching him interact with our kids, who could ask for anything more?! We love you so much Brandon, you are the best!
A special poem for DaddyThe kids are proud of their work
The finished stepping stone
What Father's Day is all about, precious!
Daddy, Jackson and Poppy
Nana playing with Ella Jackson loves to swim
I love you Bran!
Jackson jumping to Poppy




2 comments:
Awww... what a special day! It looks like everyone had a terrific time!
We love you all!
Aunt Nicole, Uncle Paul, Jake, and Tay
Jackson and Ella, you two are blessed to have such a wonderful daddy! (and mommy) Happy Father's Day!!
XOXOXO
Mema
Post a Comment