June 29, 2009
Today we spent the day in Nassau, Bahamas. We decided to take advantage of one of the excursions that was offered so we ended up taking a bus to Atlantis, the most beautiful resort I have ever seen, it was amazing! While at Atlantis we took the kiddos to the beach where they played in the sand and swam in the ocean! At one point we noticed a storm blowing in so we got poured on a few times but then it was sunny and gorgeous! We all enjoyed the huge aquarium at Atlantis! We would love to take the kids back to Atlantis for vacation soon! After eating dinner on the ship Brandon talked us into playing BINGO! We had a super fun night!
Disney Cruise ~ Day 2
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I think we all might have to go to Atlantis!!
Awww Jackson... I love the pic of you and Poppy! You and Ella are so adorable! What did you think of the big shark?
Love,
Uncle Paul, Aunt Nicole, Jake, and Tay
Post a Comment