July 2, 2009
Even though our vacation seemed to fly by we had an amazing time and we have Nana and Poppy to thank for that, what a great time we all had together! I loved seeing the look on Jackson and Ella's faces every time they saw a character, I will never forget that! I think Jackson and Ella both grew and changed so much during our vacation. Jackson acted so grown up, he ordered his own chocolate milks as well as mac and cheese and Ella didn't stop talking! I swear she said "Minnie" when she got her new doll! We can't wait to cruise again with Disney! When we got home yesterday Mema was waiting for us, Jackson talked her ear off about our vacation, he will never forget this vacation!
Even though our vacation seemed to fly by we had an amazing time and we have Nana and Poppy to thank for that, what a great time we all had together! I loved seeing the look on Jackson and Ella's faces every time they saw a character, I will never forget that! I think Jackson and Ella both grew and changed so much during our vacation. Jackson acted so grown up, he ordered his own chocolate milks as well as mac and cheese and Ella didn't stop talking! I swear she said "Minnie" when she got her new doll! We can't wait to cruise again with Disney! When we got home yesterday Mema was waiting for us, Jackson talked her ear off about our vacation, he will never forget this vacation!
Thanks for decorating our plate Mema




3 comments:
You guys had an amazing vacation!!
I loved all the pictures!!
So glad you had a wonderful time and a safe trip!
XOXOXO
Mema
How fun! This makes me want to take a Disney cruise! I am glad that you all had a wonderful time!
What a special trip!!! Ella, you make a beautiful Minnie!
Love,
Aunt Nicole
Post a Comment