July 23, 2009
I made a list of local places I would like to take the kiddos before summer is over, I am just starting to mark things off of my list! We have never been to any of the spray grounds around town so that is where we went on Thursday and what a great time Jackson had! Ella was really enjoying the water for about 3 minutes before Jackson proceeded to put his foot over the sprayer by her and she got soaked, poor thing! Ella sat back in the shade with me and enjoyed watching all of the kiddos!
I made a list of local places I would like to take the kiddos before summer is over, I am just starting to mark things off of my list! We have never been to any of the spray grounds around town so that is where we went on Thursday and what a great time Jackson had! Ella was really enjoying the water for about 3 minutes before Jackson proceeded to put his foot over the sprayer by her and she got soaked, poor thing! Ella sat back in the shade with me and enjoyed watching all of the kiddos!




2 comments:
What a great place for the kiddos to play!!
XOXOXO
Mema
Isn't summer a blast! Jackson, you love to get wet just like Jake and Tay!
We love you and Ella!
Love,
Aunt Nicole
Post a Comment