CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson

August 13, 2009
Today our little man turned 3 years old and I can say that the past 3 years have been the most amazing time of our lives! Jackson is a true gift from God and I thank him every day for my two precious babies, how special they are to Brandon and I! Today was an emotional day for me, I spent the whole day working in my classroom and then we had "Meet the Teacher" night this evening so I didn't spend too much time with my birthday boy! Thank goodness he was at home with Mema and Daddy even came home from work a little early! Mema made Jackson's morning by bringing him his favorite kind of donut, a green star! Tonight we took Jackson and Ella to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate! Jackson, Mommy, Daddy and Ella love you so very much, you are the best son and brother anyone could ever ask for, you are growing up so fast and we love watching you grow and change every day! You are still Mommy's little peanut, don't ever forget that! We love you Bubby!

The birthday donut So excited about the remote control dump truck
The birthday boy!
Jackson and Ella taking a ride
Happy Birthday Jackson!
Ella has green frosting on her foot!

3 comments:

life with 3 kiddos said...

Jackson,I t looks like you had a great birthday, Did Ella like riding the rides with you? Happy Birthday again, Love, Aunt Mindy

Marsha said...

Wow!! You guys have had a busy birthday week!! So much fun!
I love you Jackson and Ella!!
XOXOXO
Mema

Nicole said...

Hi Jack! For some reason it's not letting me post! I'll try again... :) It looks like you had a super birthday! It's so hard to believe you are 3! Wow, so big! We love you!
Uncle Paul, Aunt Nicole, Jake, and Tay