CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Fall Is In The Air

October 4, 2009
This weekend we could definitely tell the weather has changed, it is now Fall, which I love! Jackson, Ella and I ventured out this weekend and bought some new winter jammies, they are so warm and snuggly! We have officially put away the summer clothes and the fall/winter clothes are in closets ready to go! These are random pictures I took of the kiddos this weekend! Jackson and I went on a date to the movies on Saturday. We saw "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs," what an adorable movie it was! Jackson sat through the entire movie, he giggled throughout the movie and he snacked on his own popcorn and pop! We had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love fall too! My favorite season. Jackson, what a fun date you had with mommy! And Ella, you look so tall standing there in your new adorable fall outfit. I love you all!
Aunt Nicole

Marsha said...

You guys had a busy and fun weekend!! You both are growing way tooo fast!
Big hugs and kisses!
Mema