CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our First Santa Sighting

November 29, 2009
I took Jackson and Ella to our neighborhood Christmas party this evening and wow were we impressed! Jackson watched Santa and two elves drive to the party in a cyber sleigh, talk about cool! Everyone was standing outside anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa, I had no idea what to expect! From a distance we see this huge sleigh with bright lights blinking and music blaring coming down the road! Santa and his helpers pulled right up on the sidewalk and joined everyone at the party! Santa read The Polar Express to all of the kiddos and then he handed out jingle bells to each child, Jackson was so excited! The kids had their picture taken with Santa and one of his elves, Jackson told Santa he wants "lots of toys!" We had a great time visiting with our fellow neighbors!

Listening to Santa read

Ella and Mommy by Santa's sleigh Jackson and Mommy with the Cyber Sleigh

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, this looked like fun!
I love the adorable pictures!!

XOXO
Mema

Nicole said...

Awww... I bet you both had fun Jackson and Ella! Love the pics!
Love,
Aunt Nicole