December 27, 2009
On Christmas Eve we celebrated Christmas with my parents as well as my 3 sisters and their families, it was a full house! Every year Mema makes a yummy buffet style dinner for us to enjoy, this year it was extra delicious! Once again, Jackson loved opening presents, he did so well opening them all by himself! I am sure next year Ella will tear her presents open all by herself too! The kiddos got even more goodies and so did Brandon and I, thanks Mom and Dad! After presents we enjoyed playing my nephew's new Mind Flex game, what an interesting game to say the least! We had a great time spending Christmas Eve with my family!
On Christmas Eve we celebrated Christmas with my parents as well as my 3 sisters and their families, it was a full house! Every year Mema makes a yummy buffet style dinner for us to enjoy, this year it was extra delicious! Once again, Jackson loved opening presents, he did so well opening them all by himself! I am sure next year Ella will tear her presents open all by herself too! The kiddos got even more goodies and so did Brandon and I, thanks Mom and Dad! After presents we enjoyed playing my nephew's new Mind Flex game, what an interesting game to say the least! We had a great time spending Christmas Eve with my family!




1 comments:
I am so glad everyone could make it for Christmas Eve with the frightful sleet that was coming down! Another good Christmas!!
XOXO
Post a Comment