February 7, 2010
Last Saturday night once we got home from the hospital with Ella we found out the Brandon's grandpa was going to have emergency surgery on his brain to remove a large amount of blood. Papa Lowell made it through the surgery great and has had a great week recovering, what a strong man he is. Yesterday we rode with Brandon's parents to Highland, Kansas to visit Papa Lowell and Granny in the rehab facility. Jackson really didn't know what to think when he saw Papa Lowell's big owie, I think he was a little scared. Jackson and Ella did meet a new friend while we were visiting, Oreo the cat. Jackson asked if he could take Oreo home with us! We are so glad we were able to visit with Papa Lowell and Granny, we hope he gets to come home soon!
Last Saturday night once we got home from the hospital with Ella we found out the Brandon's grandpa was going to have emergency surgery on his brain to remove a large amount of blood. Papa Lowell made it through the surgery great and has had a great week recovering, what a strong man he is. Yesterday we rode with Brandon's parents to Highland, Kansas to visit Papa Lowell and Granny in the rehab facility. Jackson really didn't know what to think when he saw Papa Lowell's big owie, I think he was a little scared. Jackson and Ella did meet a new friend while we were visiting, Oreo the cat. Jackson asked if he could take Oreo home with us! We are so glad we were able to visit with Papa Lowell and Granny, we hope he gets to come home soon!
The kiddos with their Valentine's Day clothing on




2 comments:
I am so happy that Papa Lowell is doing better!!
I hope he gets to go home soon!
I know Papa Lowell loved seeing you both!
Post a Comment