CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sleepover

February 7, 2010
A few weekends ago Jackson had his first real sleepover at Mema and Papaw's house. Jackson had been talking for about a week saying he wanted to have a sleepover so we thought we would give it a try. Brandon, Ella and myself went out to dinner together and then hung out at home. I do have to say it was a little strange not having little man there with us but I knew he was having a great time with Mema and Papaw! Jackson did great, didn't even mention Mommy or Daddy! When we went to pick him up Saturday afternoon he didn't want to come home! Jackson has since had another sleepover with Mema and Papaw! Our little guy is growing up!

He's packed and ready to go!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Papa and I love it when Jackson has a sleepover! So does Sophie!!

XOXO

Nicole said...

Jackson,
You are such a big boy! I know you will love having a sleep over with Nana and Poppy John too! They will love having you spend the night with them! And I bet you and Poppy will get to go get donuts!! Jake and Tay love when Poppy takes them to get donuts.
Love,
Aunt Nicole