CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Terrific Mother's Day

May 9, 2010
What an awesome day it has been spending the whole day with my two beautiful and amazingly sweet children as well as my loving and thoughtful husband who happens to be my best friend! Brandon and the kids gave me some awesome gifts, a new watch as well as some new clothes, boy was I surprised! Brandon and the kiddos surprised me with brunch at one of my favorite places, Em Chamas! The four of us had a delicious lunch together, what more could a mom ask for! After lunch we joined my three sisters and their husbands, my nieces and nephews as well as my sweet Grandma Gardner at my mom and dad's house to celebrate the day! We all had a great time and the kiddos loved playing together like they usually do! Thank you to my mom who has taught me so much and who has loved me unconditionally, and thank you for taking such good care of my precious babies! I am so thankful to have my husband and so lucky to have Jackson and Ella, what amazing gifts from God! I am truly blessed! Jackson hasn't stopped telling me "Happy Mother's Day Mommy" and Ella keeps saying "Happy!" I love them so much!

My two favorite kiddos

Eating brunch at Em Chamas
They love their Meme
My mom and sisters
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, what a wonderful Mother's Day!
I thank God every day for my children and my grandchildren!
Grandma Gardner had a terrific day and says she will be back next year! She was so happy to spend time with all of you!
Bless her...

XOXOXOXO