CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Boys Day

July 18, 2010
The plan for today was for Brandon and I to take Jackson to the Royals game and enjoy some time with just him. Well, I think I had bragged too much to the doctor on Friday that the kiddos haven't been sick for a couple of months because at midnight we woke up to Ella vomiting. Needless to say, Jackson and Brandon enjoyed two and a half innings at the Royals game today because it was way too hot! Ella and I hung out at home and she got some much needed cuddling and Mommy time! Jackson and Daddy had a fun time at the game and Jackson got a free Billy Butler wooden bat, can't beat that! I am glad Brandon and Jackson had some good one on one time today, he is such a great Daddy! What a great way to end Brandon's last day of vacation!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Yippee!! What a fun trip with dad!
I love your new hat and your new bat!!
XOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

What a fun time for Bran and Jack! I'm so sorry about Ella! Is she feeling better today?
Nic