CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Clowning Around......

September 15, 2010
Sunday evening we took Jackson and Ella to the Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus, this is Jackson's 4th time going and Ella's 2nd time, Ella was just a month old the first time she went to the circus! The four of us enjoyed every minute of the show, Jackson and Ella couldn't stop laughing, clapping and dancing! Ella loved the dogs and Jackson loved one particular clown, go figure! We soon realized that Ella didn't like it when one of the clowns pretended to get hurt, she screamed and cried every time they pretended to fall! Some of the highlights of the evening were watching Asia the elephant paint a picture, all of the silly clowns, the tigers, the tight rope walkers, the magic that was throughout the show as well as all of the stunts that made you hold your breath! I am so glad Brandon and I could share this magical evening with the kiddos, this is something I remember from my childhood and I will always treasure the memories I have of going to the circus with my family when I was little, now I get to have a new experience as a Mommy!

Asia the elephant painting


She got a loaf of bread for doing such a great job! The dogs
Tight rope walkers
Jackson chose a magic wand & Ella chose a little tiger with a pink bag
This is how they looked for most of the show
A clown was in this box and then a tiger appeared.....magic....
Love, love, love the tigers
This act made Mommy's heart beat a little faster

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Fun!
Glad you guys had a great time!

XOXO