CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mommy's 31st Birthday

November 7, 2010
My 31st birthday was last Tuesday which so happened to be Election Day! I was so lucky this year because Ford gave all of their employees the day off so it worked out great for our family to spend the day together! Our day began by taking Jackson to his immunologist appointment at Children's Mercy where we heard the greatest news, his immune system is beginning to function normally! What a blessing, the best birthday present I could have asked for! After the appointment we enjoyed lunch at Los Corrals and then went to Zona Rosa to do a little shopping! Voting was our next stop, Jackson really got a kick out of it, he can't wait until he is 18! For dinner we went to another favorite place, Genghus Khan! The day went by way too quickly but I enjoyed every minute of it with my sweet family! What a blessing to have another year of happiness, more than I could have ever asked for!

Jackson took this one!
Ella and Mommy enjoying lunch My whole world, what more could I ask for?

1 comments:

Marsha said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday!
XOXO