CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Our Trip To Chicago

November 7, 2010
I am about a month or so behind so I am just going to start with our wonderful trip to Chicago! Brandon had to travel to Chicago for some training with Ford so he asked us to come along for a little getaway, I didn't hesitate! I made a list of all of the fun things the kids and I could venture out and do while Brandon was in training all day and that is just what we did, we drove all over Chicago and had a blast! Here are some of the fun things we did: Shedd Aquarium, Brookfield Zoo, Legoland,
Millennium Park,a Double decker bus tour of the city, shopping on Michigan Ave. where we enjoyed the Hershey store and Ella got her first American Girl doll, we ate some great pizza and hot dogs and we LOVED Navy Pier because the four of us were there together! Needless to say, we all loved Chicago and look forward to visiting again, maybe this spring when we can watch the Cubs play!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Great pictures of your Chicago trip!