December 7, 2010
Thanksgiving this year was a little different because my parents decided to take a much needed vacation to Florida, which means mom wasn't going to be at my house on Thanksgiving day to prepare all of the yummy food. At first we were thinking about not having it since I had just had my gall bladder removed and we thought it might have been too much, I am so glad we changed our minds. Me and my three sisters all decided what dishes were going to bring and we let Price Chopper smoke our turkey, all that I can say is that we had a very successful Thanksgiving and we all enjoyed our time together. Of course we were missing mom and dad but at least we were able to Skype with them after dinner. Hopefully next year mom and dad will decided to stick around for Thanksgiving, I guess we will wait and see! Brandon and I enjoyed some late night shopping while the kiddos had their first sleepover with Nana and Poppy!
Thanksgiving this year was a little different because my parents decided to take a much needed vacation to Florida, which means mom wasn't going to be at my house on Thanksgiving day to prepare all of the yummy food. At first we were thinking about not having it since I had just had my gall bladder removed and we thought it might have been too much, I am so glad we changed our minds. Me and my three sisters all decided what dishes were going to bring and we let Price Chopper smoke our turkey, all that I can say is that we had a very successful Thanksgiving and we all enjoyed our time together. Of course we were missing mom and dad but at least we were able to Skype with them after dinner. Hopefully next year mom and dad will decided to stick around for Thanksgiving, I guess we will wait and see! Brandon and I enjoyed some late night shopping while the kiddos had their first sleepover with Nana and Poppy!




1 comments:
I think you girls did a fantastic job!
XOXO
Post a Comment