CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Preschool Christmas Program

January 10, 2011
Wow, this is my first post for the year 2011 and I am about a whole month behind so be prepared for a lot of posts today! Today is a snow day so we are staying in and taking it easy!
Okay, Jackson had his very first preschool Christmas program on December 20th and it was perfect! We enjoyed watching Jackson and his classmates perform and sing, I had tears in my eyes the entire time! Watching his preschool program once again confirms how this preschool is perfect for Jackson as well as our family, what a blessing! After the program we went back to Jackson's classroom for a short little Christmas party! I was in charge of the craft so that is what we did, we made reindeer candy holders, they turned out pretty darn cute! What a wonderful time we had and to top it off, it was Daddy's birthday!! Thanks Nana for the pics!

0 comments: