June 22, 2011
If you read Ella's shirt in the picture you will know that she is going to be a BIG SISTER!! I found out the day after we came home from vacation that Brandon and I were pregnant and I was so excited! I was a little hesitant to tell our family at first since I had a miscarriage in September but we decided we would tell our families on Mother's Day and the shirt is how we did it! We figured we need as many prayers and as much support as we can get! I had my first appointment May 19th where they did an ultrasound and determined my due date is January 13, 2012 but I will have a c-section the week before so we are looking at January 6th! I have been extremely tired and nauseous where I gag a lot but I can't complain! Brandon and I are looking forward to adding to our family, I think Jackson and Ella are excited as well! I go back to the doctor next Thursday to listen to the heartbeat, can't wait for more reassurance!

6 week ultrasound




0 comments:
Post a Comment