July 31, 2011
From the moment I found out we were expecting baby #3, I told myself that I was going to be more diligent about taking belly pics since I was never good at remembering them the last two times! I have taken belly pics before 14 weeks just so I could see how my belly has changed but these are the official ones! I am so happy to be out of the first trimester and feeling more energetic now! I experienced something new with this pregnancy that I didn't with the others, insomnia! I was waking up between 1:00-3:00am every morning and ready to get up and go for the day, thank goodness this has passed! As far as cravings go I am having a lot of the same cravings as I had with Jackson, chips and salsa, ranch dressing and Big Macs. All in all I am feeling great! I love that Jackson and Ella are so enthusiastic about this baby that is growing inside of my belly, it honestly melts my heart!
14 Week Belly Pics
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment