September 15, 2011
Yesterday Jackson had his first Pre-K field trip to Alldredge Apple Orchard, this was his second year going! Jackson was so excited to have Nana go on the field trip with him. My original plan was to have Nana go since I would be busy with my class while on the field trip, little did I know that I wouldn't even get to go on the field trip due to Miss Ella getting sick the night before. So, I am so thankful that Nana was able to spend the afternoon with Jackson and his friends and of course she took all of these amazing pictures! Aren't Nanas the best!! As you can see, Jackson and Nana had the most perfect Fall day at the apple orchard! Thank you Nana for being there with little man, it means the world to us!













Fall Field Trip
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Love the pictures and especially love the little boy in them!
It was a beautiful day to be at the apple orchard.
XOXO
Mema
It was such a wonderful day with such a sweet little boy! I am ready to go back! Love, Nana
Post a Comment