CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mommy Turns 32!

November 3, 2011
Happy Birthday to Mommy! I celebrated my 32nd birthday yesterday and it was a great day! The day started off great when I receieved a phone call from the doctor saying I passed the 3 hour glucose test that I had failed last week, this was a huge relief! I took goodies to work for my fellow teachers and my students so I was able to enjoy eating some goodies without having to worry about having gestational diabetes. Brandon got home early from work so we headed out to dinner, I let Jackson choose and he chose Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse. Dinner was delicious as usual. After dinner we came home and I got to open my presents, boy oh boy was I spoiled! Brandon and the kiddos got me a new pair of UGG boots, a prenatal massage, a beautiful watch and a fun robe! Thank you Mema for the beautiful Pandora charm and for the new book that I can't wait to read and thank you Nana and Poppy for the new pair of UGG house shoes and the gorgeous purse! I am one lucky girl who has the best family a girl could ask for!

1 comments:

Marsha said...

I am glad you had a great birthday!!

XOXO