November 28, 2011
The time has come for Ella to have her tubes removed from both ears since they haven't fallen out in the two years she has had them, we were hoping they would so we could avoid a surgical procedure of having her put under anesthesia. We were reassured that the procedure would be quick and painless, in fact, it was very quick, about 8 minutes or so. I took Ella to have her tubes removed by myself as Brandon couldn't get out of work, let me just tell you that being pregnant and being by yourself was a bad idea, I was a crying mess for the whole 8 minutes! Ella did fantastic and woke up with no problems. I wish that I would have taken the day off of work but I knew she was in perfect hands at Mema's house. Mema enjoyed some extra snuggle time with Ella as she was a little out of it until the afternoon when she perked up and was back to her old self! Ella even went to dance class and had her Parents As Teacher visit that night, she is such a tough little girl! Thanks Mema for helping out with Miss Priss, we appreciate you so much!
Ella's Tube Removal
Posted by Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment