CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pre-K & Preschool Christmas Fun

December 20, 2011
Time to play catch up since I am a month behind!
Jackson had his Christmas program at his school and his Christmas party after the program. I had tears in my eyes during the whole program because of Jackson's performance, he sang every word to every song and he looked like he was having so much fun!
When I walked into Ella's classroom during her Christmas party I immediately saw her sitting on her teacher's lap and she was crying. I turned the corner and there was Santa sitting in the rocking chair, this is why Ella was crying, she has a fear of Santa! Jackson didn't hesitate to hop onto Santa's lap and share some things he wanted for Christmas! Jackson and I had a great time at Ella's party with her, she sure loves school!

0 comments: