CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Daddy's 32nd Birthday

December 20, 2007

Today is Daddy's birthday! Mommy and I took Daddy to eat at one of his favorite places, Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse! Yummy! What a lot of food we had! For dessert, we had some clown cones made for Daddy since he loves them so much! Happy Birthday Daddy! We love you!!

What a look! This is the expression Jackson has been giving all week!
I love chocolate, just like my Mommy!
I love ice cream too! Brr...what a cold bite!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Jackson used his chopsticks to eat his goldfish crackers


2 comments:

Marsha said...

Jackson, I am so glad you helped Daddy celebrate his birthday!! It looks like Daddy had a great time!
That "frownie" face looks just like your Mommy!! I have seen that face many times!! hehe
XOXOXO
Mema

Anonymous said...

Jackson

Tell your daddy Happy Birthday for us !!

Love,The Crabtree's