CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Day 2- Soaking Up Some Sun

May 14, 2008

Jackson and I went to the park this morning and played on the swings and slides! Daddy took us out to lunch at a popular pizza place where the slices of pizza were enormous! After lunch Jackson snoozed and we had to actually wake him up so we could go to the beach! Jackson and Daddy had fun playing in the ocean as well as in the sand! After the beach we headed up to the pool for some swimming and we finished the night off by eating at RJ Gators. Jackson had alligator tail for the first time and he liked it! We hit a few surf shops after dinner and did some shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackson, Mommy and Daddy,
Looks like you are having a wonderful time! The weather looks perfect! Love the pictures.
Love, Nana

Marsha said...

Jackson...you are having so much fun!! I think we need to buy a house near the beach!! You are going to be a little surfer boy!
Hugs and kisses!!
XOXOXO
I miss you...
Mema