CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Having Fun In Florida

May 13, 2008

We flew out of KC today and headed to Florida for Daddy's business trip and Jackson and Mommy's time to play! Today was the first time Jackson had seen the ocean and he couldn't get enough of it as you can tell from the pictures! The weather is absolutely beautiful and we can't wait to put our swimsuits on tomorrow and play in the sun! Check back for more pictures tomorrow!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Jackson, I wish I was there with you!! You have lots of fun and bring Papa back a shell for his fish tank.
Big squeezes!!
XOXOXO
Mema

Adam, Allison, Kaitlyn and Lauren said...

Jackson,

We wish we were in Florida too. You are going to have SO much fun at the beach! Can't wait to see more fun pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Jackson, What a fun vacation! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Love, Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are having a blast! I wish I was there...I need a vacation! I love you buddy and Dawson misses you!

Aunt Les