CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

A Special Mother's Day

May 11, 2008

Brandon and Jackson made Mother's Day very special for me today! My two favorite guys bought me a photo printer, I have already tried it out and I absolutely love it! What a great gift! We visited Mema this morning to give her a very special flower pot that all of the grandkids created for her! After Mema's house we ate lunch on The Plaza at McCormick and Schmick's and the food was delicious! After lunch we headed to Watson's to check out playsets for Jackson, what a tough decision it is trying to figure out what kind of playset to get for little man! When we came back home Jackson and Daddy decided to mow the lawn! I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who thinks of all of the little things and a son who is following in his Daddy's footsteps! I couldn't ask for anything more! What a wonderful second Mother's Day I had! I can't wait to celebrate this day next year with a new addition to our family! Brandon and Jackson, I love you more than words can ever say! You make me smile and laugh every day! Thank you guys for loving me so much too! XOXOXO

1 comments:

Brandon, Courtney, Jackson and Ella said...

Jackson,
You are so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy!!
Thank you for the flowerpot and gift cards!! We can share more Starbuck's tea now that I have a new gift card!!
Hugs and kisses!!

Mema